Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 24

Another good day. However, my run...not so great. It started out really good, but about halfway through a 6.4 mile run, I just pooped out...ran out of gas. I was feeling physically tired and hungry and I had a sore stiff neck. I tried to stretch the kinks out, but I ended up walking about a mile but I got my second wind the last 1.5 miles. Finished in 1 hour 11 minutes and by the end, I had no energy. It wasn't cloudy like it was yesterday, but who am I to make excuses?

I'm pretty sure I picked out the bike I want to buy! 
Photobucket
My (hopefully) new road bike! Fuji Roubaix 3.0 with aluminum frame and carbon fiber fork...can't wait to hit the streets! And only 20.7 pounds!

I'm not bored with running, but I do think it would be fun to take up another active hobby, meet some like-minded peeps and just enjoy life!

Okay. So let's be honest. Tonight I have every intention of eating  a sub from Jimmy Johns. Vegan, of course. I am experimenting with the idea of, "its okay to eat cooked when I want to, to prevent me from going ape shit crazy." We'll see how this works out! Raw for the first part of the day, cooked at night....if I'm feeling like it. I think I can live with that? I just want to find a balance between feeling good, eating what I want and being physically fit.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment