Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 11

And here we are at day 11 folks! Today was a good day, but nothing special. I nibbled all throughout the day on my trusty apples and bananas at work. I had a pretty good 5 mile run after work, nothing too strenuous or over the top. A good solid jaunt.
 
I have really grown to dislike obese/lazy people. They are synonymous in my eyes. I am sorry, but there is no excuse to not educate yourself and keep yourself in shape. No, its not easy and its annoying and painful sometimes, but if you have any sort of decency or self respect, you make it a priority. So don't go whining to me about all your problems and expect me to feel sorry for you. And then you go and expect the government to pay for your social security disability when all your problems you caused to yourself. They don't just happen for no reason. Hmmmm maybe all that fried chicken it somehow related to your massive size?? 

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
Here's how I looked and felt today! 

And when I say "you" I mean that generally, not specifically. But that is my rant. I felt really good at work today, I felt lean and sexy. Not that I try to look sexy at work, but I felt it. Speaking of sexy, lol, my bowels have been flowing very sexily lately. LOL! Very quick and easy. :) I have loads of energy always, and I even feel like I am starting to glow in my complexion. But maybe that's just my imagination.

Menu:
Juice
3x apples
2x bananas
Huge salad that I could barely force myself to finish
1 lb strawberries
More juice, pre-run
Huge fruit smoothie with grapefruit juice

It's only 7 PM, I might make something a bit later on. I have been craving salt and fat when I get hungry. Then I usually eat something to quickly fill me up so my cravings go away. But if I could eat anything in the world it would be a vegan pizza! Mmmmmmmm, I'd punish it all by myself. But ask me that same question again and I'd probably say pineapple so don't judge me on that! Pineapple has not been on sale, hence why I would love one! I miss vegan pizza. But I would be just as happy with a raw one, but those don't come very easily.
Meeting with Chris Kendall tonight. Doing laundry now, and then I need to spend some quality time with kitty. :D

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
All you need in the world is a kitten


 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment