Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 15

Wow lol, lets wipe yesterday off the books, shall we?! Just wow. Moving forward!! I did not eat raw yesterday, but it was a very good meal, even though I did of course feel horrible after. Still now regrets. I even had a beer with my friend downtown, but it tasted AWFUL and I felt so full and disgusting after one. I am only human, and I will not consider that day a failure because I learned some important lessons. One being that I really do dislike drinking alcohol, and two, I need to eat what my heart desires and nothing less!! I am not feeling lettuce, red peppers, broccoli, avocado or mangoes. No thank you. Today, I had tofu scramble for breakfast at the morning market. And now all I want is to eat an ENTIRE juicy watermelon, strawberries and pineapple. YUM! This raw journey isn't all about eating raw, but about living a vibrant and satisfying life and finding a healthy balance between feeling good and eating. I don't want to live a restrictive life chock full of taboo foods that I can't touch. I want to NOT desire cooked foods, and I've also learned that I can go weeks without it, but when it does come along, I can't fault myself or consider it a failure. I'm back on the horse day, with a vengence. I might even throw in some P90X just to boost things up a little. I'm not losing hope and I am far from being defeated. 

Loving that it's the weekend! Cleaning house, going grocery shopping and Sheryl Crow tonight at Vinoy Park!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment