Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 23

Boy, it feels SO good to be back!! I bought a ton of groceries last night, just lots of fruit so I was well stocked today, which meant I was in a good mood! Work went by really quickly. I enjoy work, but it's never fun when time just drags by. I played kickball last night and our team won 9-1! Last season my team was not good. We have new people and are doing better, though I doubt I am a contributor to that. But I enjoy it!

I am thinking about trying the Insanity workout program............just because. I did P90X for awhile and really liked it...and I've heard good stuff about this program. 

I got my Nike SportWatch today! And let me just say.......it's AMAZING!! Holy smokes, I absolutely love it! It's so SIMPLE and EASY to use! Nothing fancy schmancy about it. It logged my time, calories burned, distance and even my route. The entire time I could see how far I had gone and what my pace was. I hovered around a 9.30 /mile which isn't bad considering I haven't run in about a week and I can only get better from here on out!! I came home and uploaded it to NikePlus and it showed a map of my run, and a minute by minute log of my pace. It's really quite amazing! I always wonder how far I've actually run, I use the site www.mapmyrun.com to map it out before hand, but now I have it in the watch PLUS calories burned! I burned about 583 calories, ran 4.5 miles in 45 mins. How awesome!

I felt really, really good the whole run, and I had energy at the end too. My legs felt strong, its awesome how quickly raw food can turn things around for me. Oh, that and passing by lots of cute guys along the way. That always helps! Ran in my brand new snazzy shoes today, and DAMN they are bright, LOL! You could see me coming from a mile away! I think they make me run faster! Hehe. But I felt TOTALLY in my element. This was the way life was meant to be lived. I know my purpose. I finally know true happiness.

Came home, made a smoothie, and now I'm downloading new music to the Pod. YAY! I just feel SO good! I'm back in it, my run was awesome, I feel really motivated. AND I'm going to buy a road bike this weekend, it will take about half of my savings, but what's money? I'd rather have a bike than numbers in the bank. I can't wait to hit the road and start riding. I've been doing some research online and I think I know which one I want, but I'm still gonna go out and test ride some on Saturday, I have no plans, loveeeeeeee that.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
Custom painted "new" antique coffee table :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
Lovely flower I found on my car this morning before I left for work......from my neighbor :)
Quack!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
I'm glowing! LOL

Ooooooooooooo, oh ya, and getting a new tat when I go back to MD/DE in two weeks...keeping it a secret until I actually get it, but it has everything to do with this joy in life I have....and NO, it's not going to be a picture of a banana :D




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment