Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 17


Where does time go...tell me?! I've learned a lot about myself these past 17 days. I have not been raw the past 5 days. I can't really say that I have been feeling terrible, but I feel as if I wasn't raw for those 13 days before that. I also hate keep track of my daily activities such as eating. I convince myself that I need to have rigid structure in my life or everything will go to shit. Well, I am pretty sure it won't if I let loose. 

I ate raw all morning and afternoon. No yucky salad, instead glorious watermelon and strawberries. I could eat that ALL DAY LONG. I am really starting to love my job. It's so exactly what I enjoy doing! I am independent and get to work alone, take breaks whenever I feel like it, and I don't have a lot of pressure from above. I look forward to going to work. But I also look forward to coming home! 

I thought about running after work....until I thought about getting sushi instead and that won out. The sushi I get is really fabulous and completely vegan. Not raw. But low in fat. Wanna hear something crazy? I just registered for a series of 4 half marathons this fall/winter! They are races that I have ran before and volunteered with before, but I've never done all 4 races in the series. That's 2 complete marathons people!! I'd been wanting to do if forever, and I just decided to commit last night. As long as I don't turn into a fat lazy slob, I'll be fine. And my goal is to finish under 2:00. My last time was 2:25...not great. I ran my 10k at a 9.30 minute mile...so if I can keep that up, I'll be just slightly over 2:00 at 2:03, and I KNOW I can beat that!! The first marathon is October 28, which will be fun! I don't celebrate any holidays, but I think I will still wear some crazy neon spandex or something for kicks. I will for sure be eating raw 100% a few weeks before, and the next race is December 9, which is great so I don't lose my motivation over the holidays, just being surrounded by it all. I love having goals and something to look forward to. Once something ends, I must start something NEW!

Sushi was good, but I am ready to eat raw again tomorrow. I have a pineapple, strawberries and lots and lots of good old rainbow juice to fill my belly!



Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Yummy rainbow juice! This will last me one day.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

So tired right now, time for bed. It can only get better!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your half marathons! I'm about to start training for a full marathon. I don't have one "picked out" yet, but its been a goal since I ran my first and only half marathon a couple years ago. ;) Also, what is in your juice?! I have been wanting to juice but I don't have any ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca, that's so awesome!! I don't think I would ever do a full marathon again...it really killed me and I lost both my big toenails, ew! I've got my eyes on the Gold Coast Marathon/Half since I've always wanted to visit Australia and for what a great reason! Do one that is crazy! When I make my juice, I use apples, carrots and celery because it's good and those are all inexpensive to obtain. :)

    ReplyDelete