Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 18

I felt like a bowl of jelly on my run today. For about a mile, I just had the word, JELLY! JELLY! JELLY! going through my head until I realized how stupid that was, so I switched it up to, STRONG & CONFIDENT! That got me through the next few miles. Man, it's so easy to fall off the wagon! I took yesterday off, but did I really just run 6.2 miles on Sunday morning?! My feet and ankles were hurting a little bit and I stopped with about 1 mile left in a 5 mile run. I stopped on top of the bridge and spent a few minutes looking out over the water and the palm trees, and I just went WOW. Why haven't I stopped and taken a look around before? Because it's so freaking beautiful where I live! I live in a tropical paradise! I'm so so lucky!! I enjoyed my walk back thoroughly. But I did see one girl who was really into her run and I was slightly jealous because I wanted to be her! I normally am her, I was just jealous at that moment.

I'm realizing how evil I think cooked food is. Maybe my mind is warped, but my feelings can't be wrong! But I DO KNOW that cooked food does not enhance my performance or make me feel very good in the long run. I've got to step it up again. I am really grossed out by my fat stomach, that needs to GO. I am going to start P90X again! And I am going to get lots of watermelon in the morning to eat at work. I need to focus and get my mind right because I want to be strong and invincible and like a machine!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment