Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 19

Hiya! I will admit, I didn't try at all today. I don't understand myself sometimes. I know what I want, but sometimes I am just lacking in the motivation department, serrrrriously! I didn't eat raw at all today, and of course, I feel like a total sloth, I'm sooo sleepy and sluggish. But I need days like these to remind me to get back on the wagon! I just wanted to come home and sleep. Blah. I am thankful that tomorrow is a new day to start fresh.

My friend's brother sent her 4 pairs of beautiful new running shoes, and she gave me two pairs!! I'm such a lucky girl!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
How is this for some motivation? Hecks ya!!

Photobucket 
And this!

Photobucket
And this!!!!!!
Photobucket 
Oh, and I also bought this for myself, sort of a impulse buy, but I've wanted one for awhile and this did get good reviews and I know I will love it!

Yay for motivation!
I've got a fridge full of strawberries and watermelon for tomorrow.
It's weird though, ever since I stopped eating my salads, I've been off my game. I wonder if that means something?? 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What is that last picture you posted of? It measures your pace for miles? Looks cool :) And totally jealous of your shoes, by the way! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a GPS Sportwatch that tracks your mileage, routes, calories burned and time! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete