Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 22


Motivation! Shall we discuss?

I have been searching for it lately.

Photobucket 
I went shopping for road bikes on Saturday, and let me just say, I'm pumped up!! I got to ride one, I am going back to test drive more next week, but I can't wait to own one and start riding!!

Photobucket 
This crazy raw fit 80/10/10 girl, Freelee is always inspiration!!

Photobucket 
Look at her!! She's been LFRF for over 5 years, before she was quite chubby and bloated, a little bit the way I'm feeling now. I would LOVE to look like her!

Photobucket 
Amazing!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
My vegetarian friend Kristi and I went to the club to see Nadia Ali!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
So much fun!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
I found this picture on Facebook...........can we say INSPIRATION???

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
This is what I look like. :( Ha, more motivation.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App 
Okay, so this was NOT motivation. I went to a Meetup event with a bunch of girls, and this was there. I didn't touch anything, but only because everything had either cheese or meat in it. I won't touch that stuff. So that saved me!

It's actually been a pretty horrific week for me all around. I have not been eating raw and thus NOT feeling good AT ALL. I feel like I have a giant rock in my stomach. I had a half-assed run on Monday, but the rest of the week I just came home and ate and watched TV. Ahhh! I had ZERO energy to do anything, including going to the grocery store to buy fruit. I just feel sluggish and tired.

It seemed like the week before when I was motivated and running was just a distant memory. But I'm going to buy a road bike next week and start cycling because I just love to ride! It's something I've ALWAYS wanted to get into. I can't believe it's taken me so long to make a move. It excites me to think about it, and to start training for a sprint Triathlon : Swim ¼ Mile, Bike 10 Miles, Run 3.1 Miles. An Olympic Triathlon : Swim 1/2 Mile, Bike 20 Miles, Run 6.2 Miles. Start small and work my way up! 

I'm also volunteering for the Tough Mudder obstacle course in December! I'd like to do it, but I think I will just volunteer to check it out first. They have the events all over the world, and I think that sounds like AMAZING fun!! Okay! So lots to look forward to! Seriously, I need it. I was up til 5 AM this morning at the club, yikes, and I slept in til 2 PM. I haven't done that in MONTHS. It doesn't feel good. I am playing kickball tonight then going to the grocery store on the way home. Tomorrow I start again at day 1!!! The record to beat is 2 weeks!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment