Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 13

I desperately need to go food shopping. But I just haven't felt like it and I'd rather go running after work. I am hoping I can hold off until after work tomorrow. Today was a very light day of eating. 5 bananas and the last of my juice all day today. Chocolate milkshake before my run. 7 mile run today and now a fruit smoothie plus avocado dip with lettuce. Late night munchies with two of my favorite ingredients: corn and avocado!
Creamy Corn Dip
two corn cobs
1 avocado
1/4 red bell pepper
blend until smooth and dip with romaine boats!
Mmmmmmmmm!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I'm exhausted. Bleh. Not much to talk about. I'm craving Tijuana Flats majorly. But I know raw foods make my runs effortless, like night and day. My 10k is on Sunday. I just need to eat and get through this. I'm so tired of being hungry all the time.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Got the attention of a cutie playing beach volleyball, he waved at me as I ran past. I didn't think he was waving at me and I was in my zone so I just ran by. But after my run, I walked back to the courts and made small talk and watched while he played. He didn't really chat me up much more than that, but I know he plays most Thursday evenings and he was cute so I might see him again.


Photobucket 
PS. I could eat a freaking horse right about now. You know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment